Healthy Brownies have always been on my mind to make. I love the great taste of brownies and the health benefits of protein. With many attempts to make the perfect protein brownie batch, i have finally found a recipe that works pretty well. I hope you enjoy them. Please let me know how they work for you! Enjoy!!!
1. 3 scoops of your favorite CHOCOLATE protein powder
2. 2 1/4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
3. 1 whole egg
4. 8 oz water
1. Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth
2. Pour into microwave safe container
3. Microwave for 5-8 minutes (until you notice bubbles starting to form and the top is becoming firmer)
4. Remove, cover, and let set at room temperature for 20 minutes
* Calories: 544
* Protein: 58 g
* Carbohydrate: 19 g
* Fat: 28 g
Nutritional information is approximate due to different brands of protein.
Tagged with: healthy brownies
Filed under: Healthy diet
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!