Friday, May 13th, 2011 at 9:09 pm
“I have very long and dry hair. I use this product before i blow dry my hair(sometimes as a scalp or leave-in treatment), and it makes ALL the difference. A little goes a long way. My hair is moveable, shiny, and beautiful!”
What is Moroccanoil?
Moroccanoil is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine. Moroccanoil has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures – it also revives, hydrates and detangles hair, wigs and hair extensions. Shop on Amazon by free shipping
The quantity of Moroccan Oil needed depends on the texture and volume of the hair: Highlighted hair will need more rather than less Moroccanoil. Virgin or untreated hair needs the least amount of Moroccanoil- perhaps a dime shaped amount rubbed into the palms and then through the hair.
More Moroccanoil Reviews
“If you have curly hair and straighten all the time, then this product is for you. It will keep her hair frizz free in any weather!! Also keep breakage at bay; until your next hair cut. AMAZING, and work the price!”
“I have very fine yet curly hair. Moracconoil is a must have product in my styling routine for years now. It helps straighten out my curl, makes my hair look healthier and when the humidity comes around it helps to keep the frizzies away. I highly suggest that every woman have this in their regimen. And a little goes a long way so don’t overdo it!”
Read the rest of this entry
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2009 at 11:03 am
* Three in ten 30 year olds, and half of 50 year olds are quite bald. In its extreme form, some males start to thin at the age of sixteen and are almost entirely bald by the time they reach their early twenties
* The age at which you might develop the condition, is determined by your gene pool. It is medically referred to as Male Pattern Alopecia and Androgenetic Alopecia
* Around 75 per cent of males in the United Kingdom who are suffering from male pattern baldness admitted to having problems with self esteem and over 60 per cent said that it makes them fell insecure.
* Statistically far more men in Italy, France and Spain go and get help for male pattern baldness
* It is estimated that around six and a half million males living in the United Kingdom suffer from male pattern baldness and the majority of these men would probably benefit from using hair loss treatment
* Approximately 225,800 hair restoration procedures were performed worldwide in 2006, up by 34 per cent from 2004, according to statistics by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
* According to a survey by the ISHRS, 48 per cent of patients undergoing hair restoration treatment for the first time in 2006 were between 30 and 39 years old, with patients in their 40s representing the second largest age group of first-tine surgery patients
Find the right solution for you at only OnlyHairLoss. Over 100 products to chose from!
Tuesday, May 12th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
How do Hair loss Nutrition Treatment ? Hair loss occurs when the diet is inadequate in the B vitamins – especially B6, biotin, inositol and folic acid; and the minerals magnesium, sulfur and zinc. The B vitamins, especially B5 (pantothenic acid and B3 (niacin), are especially important for hair growth.
Certain essential amino acids are found to control the thinning and thickening of hair in laboratory animals. For example, when rats were fed a diet deficient in magnesium, they lost their hair in bunches. The situation was even more serious with some other B-vitamins. When rats were fed a diet low in biotin or inositol, they became hairless! This nutrient-deficient condition was found to be reversible. When the rats were fed a diet that was rich in B vitamins, it resulted in the complete restoration of hair.
Heavy intake of vitamin supplements, in some cases, have resulted in stimulating hair growth. Men deficient in vitamin B6 often lose their hair. When they are deficient in folic acid, some men became completely bald! As in case of animals, when normal intake of theses vitamins were restored, the hair also returned in most instances.
Taking large doses of vitamin A (100,000 IU or more daily) for a long period of time, on the other hand, can trigger hair loss, but stopping the vitamin A will reverse the problem. As in case of deficiencies, often the hair grows back when the cause is corrected.
Read the rest of this entry
Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 at 7:18 am
The health properties of Olive oil is widely accepted and has made it a by word with health nuts. Originally it came from the Mediterranean Region, but its immense popularity made it much sought after and as a result, it can now be obtained any where in the world.
You will find it as an active ingredient in your hair oil. You can also find it in your salad dressing. The multi functionality of Olive oil has made it very popular and it has been tagged as one of the top nutrient giver because of its popularity with health conscious people.
Olive oil is essentially cholesterol free and is used to make food tastier and healthier. But, many of the skin care properties of Olive oil has come to light only recently and has made it an essential ingredient in soaps and skin care products.
The soaps that are produced by using Olive oil are very gentle on the skin and will help in moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
There are various homemade recipes that make use of olive oil for skin care. Some of them are listed below for your ready reference.
- Submerge your hands in Olive oil for half an hour to get extra fine nails.
- Olive oil can do wonders for chapped and dry lips.
- Olive oil is a great moisturizer. You can apply it liberally on your hands to get smoother and softer skin. You can also apply it on your feet for softer skin on your feet.
- A few tablespoons of Olive oil mixed with a few drops of an essential oil can give you a good bathing solution.
- A night cream that lightens the skin and kills bacteria can be obtained by mixing half a cup of Olive oil with quarter cups each of vinegar and water. This night cream will leave you with clearer and smoother skin in the morning.
- Olive oil can give you lustrous and dandruff free hair. Smear a good dollop of Olive oil on your hair and gently massage it into your scalp. You can cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 min and then shampoo your hair.
- You can do a simple facial by first applying Olive oil on your face and then scrubbing suger on your face. You can wipe off the oil and sugar with a wet towel afterwards.
- Olive oil can be used as an excellent cleaning cream for people with dry skin. They can also use mask made by mixing one egg, one teaspoon honey, half a teaspoon of Olive oil and a few drops of rose water.